Monday, September 16, 2013

September 2013 Twitterature

twitterature monthly reading link up short reviews

I highly encourage you to check out the Modern Mrs Darcy today! She writes on a plethora of things and all of them awesome. Link up with Twitterature this week!!

The lowdown: write short, casual reviews on books you have read or are reading. Again, this month I have a lot more 'read' books than I want to recount here. I will stick to my last four. 

What I am Reading Now:
A Home for My Heart
Really enjoyed previous works by Mateer. #Historical #Christian #lightromance. I thought I knew what the plot was going to be about, but was wrong. 

Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home
#EARC Just started this book, but I know its going to be a hit. Advanced praise is #awesome!! Look for this one October 1st, or pre order now!!

What I Have Read:
This Time Forever (Ariana, #5)
#freeebook Apparently this is a part of a series,but worked completely great as a standalone. Super cute, didn't know which way the romances/story was going to go. I read the sample chapter for the next book featuring Mickelle...#whoa. #oopstoomanywords

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
#Wow. So glad I read this one. Split Second?? Where are you?!?!

The Cypher (Guardians Inc. #1)
Written about a boy in HS but very middle grade. Exciting, adventurous, but will only read book 2 if I find it at the library. 

The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
Love the movie so much I just knew I had to FINALLY check out the book....yeah #moviewasbetter :(



Check out my Goodreads for instant book reactions and feedback! I would love to connect!

What have you been reading in September? What has been your favorite books this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment