Christmas books? Yeah, I got those. And I love all these activity to keep kids busy or for moms to kick back and watch Hallmark movies with. In no particular order:
1. Advent Calendar to Color. With smaller areas to color, this advent calendar is great for an older child (think 7). Any mom who loves to color will love this one as well!
2. Pull-Back Busy Santa Book. I LOVE all Usborne's pull back and wind up toy books. My baby girl loves to play with them and they are always great entertainment for visiting friends. A Christmas version would be great under the tree.
3. Drawing, Doodling and Coloring for Christmas. Can you tell I like to color and doodle? Also great for mom, I would recommend this one for kids about 5 or 6. Check this one out as well :)
4. Bible Stories. This combined volume (meaning several stories in one) has over 200 pages, adorable illustrations and comes with a read-along CD. Um, YES. Ages 2+
5. Christmas Stories for Little Children. A collection of six stories featuring stories of fake Santas, stolen diamonds and a best-dressed Snowman competition. Perfect for cozying up with and reading aloud on cold winter nights. This one is actually going under the tree for Baby Girl this Christmas!
What do you think?? Adding any of these to your Christmas lists this season??