Friday, March 25, 2016

New on the Shelves {February 2016}


This post is late in coming...almost a month late! Sorry friends, I've fallen behind on reading and blogging. I am pretty much in survival mode these days. Having two kiddos is HARD, especially when the baby boy may have a dairy intolerance! BUT you didn't come here to hear me lament, we came for BOOKS!! So here is what I added to the shelves in February:


101 Simple Ways to Show Your Husband You Love Him
101 Simple Ways to Show your Husband You Love Him
by Kathi Lipp
From: the author Thank you!!
Kathi's books are always so PRACTICAL! I love them all. This is her latest and I'm loving those colors on the cover.
Goodreads

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
From: the library
Okay I had to jump on the bandwagon with this one. Everyone was raving about it and it sounded just like my type of book. In short: IT WAS. I totally loved it and was ECSTATIC to find out there will be a trilogy! Personally, everything Amie Kaufman touches is pure gold.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
Winter by Marissa Meyer
From: the library
I've been a fan of the series, although not a diehard fan. I don't think the Lunar Chronicles are the 'best thing ever!!!' like so many others, but they are sure enjoyable. 'Winter' was a massive tome that featured so many POVs I almost had whiplash. Still, it was the perfect way to end the series. 

A Daring Sacrifice (An Uncertain Choice, #2)
A Daring Sacrifice
by Jody Hedlund
Book two of the Uncertain Choice series. This one features Sir Collin and well...you can read my review HERE. But if you like clean romance, action, and a historical setting, this series is for you!

The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land, #2)
The Prophetess
by Jill Eileen Smith
From: the publisher. Thank you!
So I started reading this one....and then it got lost! I have no idea where I put it. I really enjoyed Smith's take on Rahab and can't wait to dive further into Deborah, who I don't know much about.

Vendetta (The Nikki Boyd Files #1)
Vendetta 
by Lisa Harris
From: Won a copy from Soul Inspirationz Thank you!!
After reading 'If I Run', I am in the mood of more suspense and action novels. I am so happy that I won a copy of this! Can't wait to dive in

Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1)
Always Watching 
by Lynette Eason
From: Netgalley
I've heard good things about this book and great things about this author. I've never read anything by her before, but this cover looks promising! 
Goodreads

**************************
I may not have had a chance to be active on the blog lately, but I am killing it on Instagram! Stop by over there to check out what I'm sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment