Folks. I did it. I blacked out my Bingo board.
The scariest part for me was the book rainbow. Most of my books are white and black it seems! Or ....dare I upset a lot of you??...ebooks. GASP. I have waaaay too many ebooks. But I managed to pull off all the colors without touching Baby Girl's books. So Proud. In fact. We will do that first. Please indulge me and say "oooo fascinating!" Thank you :)
Back to my Bingo Board...
Going straight across.
- The first book I read was Valor (review pending over at Sunrise Avenue).
- You can find 2 of my challenge posts here and a separate post here.
- I tweeted @_RaTCentral_ probably too often :)
- Here is the tweet about what I was reading: "Trying my hand reading Dorothea Benton Frank. Folly Beach inrl is beautiful!! #summerlovin13" (ps I am @am_zech)
- I did all the participation posts! My fave is probably Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On because I got to announce my new blog and I enjoyed the book title scramble!
- I was following Greased Lighting on Twitter all day! I even won a prize! "And....the #SL6 trivia WINNER is......Alyssa @am_zech!!! Congratulations and check your DM for info. #SL24 #SummerLovin13"" SO HAPPY!
- Here are all the authors interviewed through the week. The links lead to the interviews: KA Tucker, Jennifer S. Doktorski, Sarah Fine, S.T. Bende, Jessica Gunhammer, Ardash Vartparonian, and Karla Nellenbach.
- I follow Read-a-thon Central on both Twitter and Facebook!
- And I read PLENTY of blogs this week!! New book blogs and old faves in my Feedly.
- Eat something sweet? Duh. It's me.
- A picture of something I love: Chocolate via my instagram (@amzech18)
- I shared a favorite author with Read-a-thon Central on Facebook:
- Picture of the book I am reading..and my coffee...and Greased Lightening :)
Of course I checked out all the host blogs! Multiple times! I read all the author interviews and I really enjoyed reading their take on the participation posts.
- Read another book! "Okay!" I says. I accidentally read The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back in one day!!
- Do something outside:
I was outside reading and walking with Baby Girl a lot this week. Sorry its sideways :((
- And last but not least-a picture of my fave snack while reading. Lately. Trying to stay away from the aforementioned chocolate.
I did it!! I BINGO BLACKED OUT!!
And, even more amazing......I made it through this post! WHEW!