Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flights of Fantasy April 2015


People, I am back. I some how missed last month and, honestly, I can't even recall if I have actually linked any of these posts to the linky. I'm real organized like that. But I'm rockin' this challenge so I don't want to give up now. My goal was 20 books.....I'm now at 17!!

The Silver Witch
Oh goodness. I like the cover, but didn't dig the book.



Murder of Crows (The Others, #2)
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Not a lot of action in this one. Not a lot of ...anything really. But somehow it was still a good read and I breezed through it in a day.

The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)
High entertainment with a high predictability factor. 

Dragons Are People, Too
Dragons Are People, Too by Sarah Nicolas
Don't judge a book by its.....title?? Better than a predicted, but not completely polished. Come back tomorrow for the full review ;)


P.S. Check out my Goodreads shelf to stay updated! 


1 comment:

  1. It's funny how Murder of Crows managed that: not a ton goes on, but you still really enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete