Friday, March 28, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Animals

lifeofblogger
A wonderful link up with Novel Heartbeat

I had a lot of fun reading the posts for last week's topic, travel.
This week we are chatting about our FAVORITE ANIMALS

I hate to be pretty boring, by my favorite animal are puppies!! SO flippin cute...doesn't get much better actually. 
Picture from Google

But I have also been pretty partial to guinea pigs. 

Picture from Google

Also, I would love to cuddle with a Giant Panda. I just find them irresistible and would LOVE to see one in person!!

Picture from Google

And now, dear friends, you know more about me :) Whether you wanted to or not! Feel free to leave your links below so I can creep on your favorite animals!! 

8 comments:

  1. I have a guinea pig but I was allergic and had to give it away! It was so cute though!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooh Guinea Pigs! My sister and I used to have two when we were very young and we adored them! Also, Pandas made it to my list too! Nice picks, I've been waiting to see your post! :D


    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/life-of-blogger-favourite-animals.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think any animal in a cup looks at least 50% cuter. :D I love puppies too - dogs and horses are probably my favorite animal! I don't know if pandas would like to cuddle with humans (LOL) but they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a dog person, but puppies are irresistible! We have puppy daycare days at the vet I work at every Wednesday and needless to say it's my favorite day of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That's so sad! Are you allergic to other pets as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pandas should make everyone's list!
    I had at least one piggy everyone year since I was in 5th grade. Hmm...maybe I should really get another one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose Koala Bears wouldn't either. Man! That's a bummer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be, and should be, a certified therapeutic day!! Lucky

    ReplyDelete