Friday, March 21, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Travel

lifeofblogger
This is a link up with Novel Heartbeat

Last week we talked about our favorite places. This week we get to discuss TRAVEL!!

Thus far I've only travelled outside the country (barely) three times, and a lot inside the country. 
Jamaica for the Honeymoon
Photo by AlyssaZ

Cabo San Lucas for a Missions Trip
Photo by AlyssaZ

Banff Canada for pure gorgeousness
Photo by AlyssaZ

Nationally, I've covered Minnesota, South Carolina, Montana, South Dakota, Colorado (several times), Arizona, Utah, California, Iowa (because there isn't much to see...), Missouri, and parts of Georgia, Wisconsin and most of Nebraska. 

I am beginning to think about our trip for next year! I am so excited already, but we haven't picked where to go!! Hubs and I are thinking keeping it national and saving up for an international trip the year following. Our ideas are so far are: 1. Northern Florida 2. Colorado (Hubs has never been!!) 3. or Yellowstone National Park. 

Another problem: I haven't read many travel-esque books! SO I need your recommendations if you have any!! 

Meet me in the comments below! Where should I travel to next? What are your favorite travel books??



8 comments:

  1. Obviously I have never ever been to America, but I would love to go to Yellowstone! It looks so gorgeous, I'm a bit of a sucker for nice views :) Also, Jamaica looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Banff!

    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gone quite a few cool places! I've only been to London and Paris--and Germany, but I was six in Germany, so I don't remember much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamaica was gorgeous! I was in Montego Bay for the most part. Everyone was very friendly. It'd be worth your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I really want to go BACK! I hardly touched the tip of hiking trails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, those ARE cool places! London and Paris are some of the "BIG" cities that everyone wants to travel too!! I feel lame because I've only been to one part of Mexico and one part of Canada :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamaica!! So jealous! The photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I was looking at these and could hardly believe I took them! Lol I'm really not a great photographer

    ReplyDelete