Thursday, March 13, 2014

Life Of A Blogger: Favorite Places

lifeofblogger
This is a link up with Novel Heartbeat

This week's topic is: Favorite Places. 

Ah, let me first begin by saying: MY BED!! But goodness gracious NO I will not show you a picture of it. That would just be straaaange. So here are some pictures from Pinterest of some cozy lookin' beds:

No matter where you are and when you’ll get to it, your bed is always waiting for you at home. | 22 Facts That Will Help You Get Through The Week Comfy bed Comfy bed...like the lights comfy bedding
 OH YEAH... Now I need to grab my book and snuggle.....

Another favorite place I visit EVERY YEAR is Duluth, MN. I've been going there every summer since I was a kid. My parents 'honeymooned' there, my older sister got married there, and I got engaged there. Still waiting on Baby Sis to have a big Duluth moment of her own :) So here are some more Pinterest pictures of Duluth to make me, and hopefully you, salivate a little! Can't wait for JUNE!

One of the best places in Duluth= Enger Tower. Bridge. Duluth.
Canal Park and the Lift Bridge, Duluth, MN.  My fave view every summer Path to Park Point beach in Duluth, MN. MN's very own 'ocean' :)

What do you think folks?? What are your favorite spots in the whole wide world?? Let me know in the comments below! Don't be shy to follow me on Pinterest, I always love looking through great boards!!


10 comments:

  1. Ditto with my bed! I want that outside one so bad!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful?! Impractical where I live though :( Wouldn't it just be a perfect place to read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, beds, yes <3 And Duluth looks amazing! I must add it to my list of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bed outside looks gorgeous, though it probably not very practical.... My parents have chairs like that hanging at our porch though - I think they are one of the best places to read at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do! Its such a quaint 'coastal' town with great outdoor music fests if you like that sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that's the sad thing about awesome things: they are often impractical. Oh man! I would love to sit in chair like that to read! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana @ Read Me AwayMarch 17, 2014 at 2:31 PM

    My bed is one of my favourite spots too! All those beds that you posted a picture of make ME want to go back to mine now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everytime I look at this post I am like: must snuggle and READ!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, that first picture is amazing! I want to do that with my bed now :D
    And I SO want one of those hanging chair thingies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right?? And it would be pretty easy to hang some sheers and rope lights...hmmm now I am feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete