And welcome to the beginning of Armchair BEA 2014!! I had a HUGE blast participating last year that I've been counting down the days to jump in again! Today we are linkup up some introductory posts. I can't wait to stop by some new places and re-visit old friends.
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from?
Some basics about me can be found HERE and HERE, so I won't regurgitate those facts. I've been blogging here on Sunrise Avenue since last summer, but have had a few other blogs here and there since 2005 or so. I really wanted to get into the world of book blogging because it is my scene and they are my people. I taught myself to read at a young age and never stopped. I love to talk all things bookish and read, read, READ! Sunrise Avenue is my tiny place to share that love. Follow me here on the blog through GFC, Feedly or Bloglovin, or find me on Twitter!
2. What genre do you read the most?
I love a variety of books and hate limiting myself to one category. The majority of what I read is Christian non-fiction or fantasy. Fantasy is a wide umbrella, I know, but that is why I like it! YA books are fun to read and I am trying to get into biographies more, especially foodie books!
3. What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
My two top books from 2013 were Women Living Well and Sea of Tranquility. My favorite book so far in 2014 will be Finding Spiritual Whitespace. This book is WRECKING ME! Check back for a review first week of June.
4. What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like?
Can I cheat?? I shared some great photos a few months back that wrap up my faves. Picture anything like this:
..and you are right on the money!
5. Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
Happy beginning to Armchair BEA! *cheers!*