Sunday, February 21, 2016

Love-a-Thon Mini Challenge: BINGO!

Button

I just love the graphics the team created for the Love-a-Thon! SO adorable. I will be updating this as needed throughout the day!



Loveathon bingo
Visit 5 Blogs
I only need to list FIVE?! I visited so many, here are the last five I stopped by:
Geraldine at Corralling Books
Carlisa at Confessions of Carlisa (fantastic header!)
Erin at The Hardcover Lover (another great header!)
Joy at For Book's Sake
Tizzy at Creative Therapy

Find 3 New IG accounts to follow
I LOVE finding new bookish IG accounts to follow! I spent almost two hours alone just following the #Loveathon feed (Baby Boy was wide awake last night!) The last FOUR I followed:
Mel @mel_1704
Alyssa @alybabybooks
Hazel @hazelstaybookish
Ellen @elliegirl223

Watch 3 videos from Youtubers

Join a #Loveathon Twitter Chat

Leave a comment on some of your favorite blogs
Books and Beverages!
Modern Mrs Darcy
Booked Til Tuesday

Dedicate a blog post to talk about your fave blogs and IG accounts
I might do this in the near(ish) future!

Participate in one other challenge
My mix and match picture was HERE on Instagram

Tweet 3 of your favorite authors

Color hunt: Find a blog with a purple, blue and pink design
Found a gorgeous one! Here is her button:
The Hardcover Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment