Wednesday, February 17, 2016

New on the Shelves {January 2016}

It's been a long time since I have done a New on the Shelves post (so tell me where I should be linking up!). But I acquired a ton of great books in January. So many that I will just have to list them without showing you each and every lovely cover and description. 

Note: I am sharing books I received from the library, through Netgalley, as gifts, for tours, and what I purchased myself :) I put a star after the books I have already read. 


Library:
Not by Sight by Kate Breslin*
Rose or Winslow Street by Elizabeth Camden (in fairness I didn't get a chance to finish)
Plain Kate by Erin Bow*

Purchased:
The Hobbit by Tolkien
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss*
Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
What I Thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke

Lost in NashVegas by Rachel Hauck
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

Gifts:
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray*
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray*
Harry Potter Illustrated Edition 


For Review:
If I Run by Terri Blackstock*
Keeper of the Stars by Robin Lee Hatcher*
When Love Matters Most by Kate James*

Netgalley:
Siren's Song by Mary Weber*
Always Watching by Lynette Eason
A Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason
Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillian*
On Thin Icing by Ellie Alexander*
Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White
The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder (Herringford and Watts, #1)

Make sure to follow me on IG at @amzech18 . I post a lot more book photos there :))



The Deliberate Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment