Friday, February 12, 2016

Favorite Covers of 2015

I love a gorgeous book cover. They really do make a difference, whether we like to admit that or not. Sometimes I wish I could frame a cover and make a gorgeous gallery for my walls. Ahhh...perfection :) These are my favorite covers from books I read in 2015. I limited myself to the top ten(ish), but I could stare at these beauties all day! 

In no particular order....

The Beauty of Grace: Stories of God's Love from Today's Most Popular Writers
The Beauty of Grace by Dawn Camp
Before Hubby built me some new shelves, I had this one facing out so I could appreciate these sunny flowers all the time. It was the only book on the whole shelf facing out :)

An Uncertain Choice (An Uncertain Choice, #1)
An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
This one probably speaks to the super girly girl in me, but a castle! That dress! The hair! I would pick this up based on the cover alone. 

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2)
Firebird Series by Claudia Gray
Both of these covers. *MAJOR DROOL* I FINALLY got both of these in hardcovers for my birthday. And I just want to stare at them. All day. Every day.

Girl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You Through Life's Transitions
Girl Meets Change by Kristen Strong
I love the simplicity, the colors, the lettering. Peaceful.

Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories
Among the Fair Magnolias 
Yum, that dress. It reeks Southern belle, which is just fine with me :)

Siren's Fury (Storm Siren, #2)
Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Do I need to elaborate? 

Spinning Starlight
Spinning Starlight  by R.C. Lewis
This is one of the books that I didn't enjoy as much but the cover is still pretty bomb.

The Silver Witch
The Silver Witch by Paula Brackston
Also I book I didn't enjoy this much as I had hoped too. But the muted colors, the blue, the white hair...it speaks to me. I constantly look back at the cover. 

Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)
Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason
Her eyes. Can you look away? The model for book two is just as captivating. 

How to Catch a Prince (Royal Wedding, #3)
How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck
The dress. The smile. The emblem. I'd frame this.

All this pretty in one post! What were some of your favorite covers from 2015??

No comments:

Post a Comment