Saturday, February 20, 2016

Love-a-Thon Questionnaire

Greetings friends, new and old! I just discovered this wonderful LOVE-A-THON this morning and I HAD to jump in last minute. PS Adorable graphic #ftw
Hosted by AlexaCeeHazel, and Mel!


QUESTIONNAIRE!
What is your name?
Alyssa! 


Where are you blogging from?
I blog from the US, a decent place to live :)

How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I started a different blog years ago. It was an odd attempt at sharing recipes, Bible study, and being a mom. =no bueno. I started Sunrise Avenue....three years ago? I stumbled on the book community and was SO EXCITED. I didn't know such a thing existed. Being a bookworm, I knew I just had to jump in. The rest...is history :D

What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
I enjoy several genres, but I probably read Christian romance the most frequently. Historical Christian romance in particular. I am loving the research authors are including these days. Christian fiction is better than ever before I am LOVING it!

Best blogging experience so far?
Probably being a judge for the INSPY awards. That was a blast! Make sure you check out the 2016 longlists! 

What book character would be your BFF?
Easy: Lyndie from "A Love Like Ours" by Becky Wade. See here for more deets, but she was just the cutest. Quirky, creative, kind, and realistic <3

Other hobbies and interests?
There are other things to do besides read?? :p I'm also a mommy to two beautiful kiddos so beyond mommy-ing, reading, and blogging there isn't much time for anything else. I do enjoy doing puzzles with the three year old and coloring when I get the chance. It's about time the rest of the world discovered coloring is awesome!!

What author would you sit down for coffee with?
SO MANY! Right now I would pick Rachel Hauck. She writes wonderful books and shares a lot about the craft of writing. I would love to pick her brain!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment