Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TBR Pile 2014 Reading Challenge!

I'm doing it! I am joining a year long reading challenge! I love the idea of reading challenges, yet feel like I struggle to find ones that would fit me and my reading personality. Knocking out the pile of books on my bookshelf is a personal goal for 2014 already, so might as well join an awesome challenge along the way!

Hosted by Bookish

This challenge will be loads of fun with monthly link ups on the 20th, read-a-longs with prizes, and to keep track of it all an email list solely for this challenge! 

MY GOAL:
11-20 A Friendly Hug.

Yeah...I know. But I don't want to overestimate my abilities. This already takes a good bulk of my 2014 Goal of reading 60 books. I also want to make sure I only count books that are already on my TBR list and not books that I will continue to add throughout 2014.

I will try to keep a running list here on this post...but no promises :) Always check my Goodreads profile to see what I am up too.

MY PROGRESS:
1. Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst:: review
2. I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model by Kylie Bisutti
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor:: review



No comments:

Post a Comment