Tuesday, July 12, 2016

2016 INSPY Award Winners!

INSPYs 2016-INSPY Winners Feature

So, since I fell off the face of the galaxy, hopefully you have seen this already! At the end of June, the INSPY award winners were announced! 

As a judge of Literature for Young Adults AND a fan of Jody Hedlund, I am proud to say her book 'An Uncertain Choice' was a hands-down winner. I've bragged about that read here on the blog before, but all the books in the category were great reads, Only one nomination was new to me, 'The Choosing' by Rachelle Dekker and I hope to share about that intriguing book here on the blog soon!

As for the rest of the categories, check them out HERE. Some fantastic books were read, reviewed, and chosen by readers and bloggers such as yourself. These are the book published in 2015 that NEED to be on your bookshelves. There are several I need to read still myself! So off I go....

Happy reading friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment