Tuesday, November 18, 2014

HelloMornings Advent Power Pack Available!


HelloMornings is offering a simple, powerful resource for your Holidays!!
The release of the brand new Advent Power Pack for HelloMornings is here. They've teamed up with the amazing Lara Williams and the talented Shaun Groves to bring you music, Bible study, family Advent readings, scripture memory passages and even a printable companion journal to help you keep Christ the focus of the season in your home.
I know just how busy the holiday season can get and even our best intentions can get lost in the busyness. That’s why this study is fantastic: a study that you can do on your own AND with your family.
HMC-Advent-Power-Pack-300

Why HelloMornings?? 
I have been an accountability captain with HelloMornings for four or five sessions now. I also love to volunteer as an ACE, accountability captain encourager. The studies they put together, the community they foster, and the other resources they offer has had me a big fan for years now. I don't always get my Bible time done in the morning, and I don't always got it each day, but it inspires me and motivates me to spend time with the Lord intentionally. 
There is no formal sign up for this study, just download the study or powerpack, and follow along with the HelloMornings Facebook group
Keep your heart centered on the true reason for the season this year and lead your family in worship of the King!


No comments:

Post a Comment