Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Top Four Favorite Beverages

If a person could survive with little to no water for days and weeks on end, it would be me. I just sort of forget to drink it. Here are some things I could never forget to drink:

Image result for caribou coffee
Caribou Coffee
Who needs water when you could have a mocha?? Everyday people, everyday.



Dove Discoveries Drinks
I was just going to mention their truffle hot chocolate, but then I remembered their martini mix and their Raspberry White Chocolate Smoothie mix....

Beringer White Merlot
Yup, mentioning this again. I could drink it with a straw...not that I have....*slurrrp*

Image result for screwdriver drink
Screwdriver
I would be remiss if I didn't mention by good ole bar standby. Don't know what you want? Order some vodka and throw in a little OJ. 

See?? Who needs water? :D What do you drink?


PS Yes, I did notice that none of these are very good for me.... :p

3 comments:

  1. I hate drinking water. I know that's bad. I drink tea (iced and hot) a lot. And yeah, some wine...
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen at YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to do water, more soda than I should, and a little iced or hot tea. And the occasional cup of hot chocolate or hot cider or lemonade in the right season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love water, but these drinks certainly can replace it any day. :D I'm so addicted to McDonald's mocha frappes lately too - I really need to curb myself. I haven't heard of the Dove Discoveries drinks - I would love to try their truffle hot chocolate! I need to find where to buy some... :)

    ReplyDelete