Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

I was tagged by Kel from Booked Til Tuesday

Questions easy enough for me to answer? Heck yes, count me in :)

Four names people call me other than my real name:
Umm, not many options here
-Book Lady (from the kiddos)
-Melissa (I still respond)
-Mommy
-Wife


Four jobs I've had:
-Personal Shopping Assistant at Macy's 
-Cheerleading Coach
-Noodles and Co.
-Usborne Consultant


Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
-Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightley) 
-Princess Bride
-Uhh...Twilight and New Moon
-..Disney movies?


Four books I'd recommend:
....right now...and only four?!?!
-A Thousand Pieces of You
-One Thousand Gifts
-Stitching Snow
-Sea of Tranquility 


Four places I have lived:
-Minnesota
-Minnesota
-Moorhead, Minnesota (college)
-Roseville, Minnesota (when I was cool :D)


Four places I have been:
-Banff, Alberta, Canada (LOVED)
-Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico (Missions trip)
-Montego Bay, Jamaica (honeymoon)
-Phoenix, Arizona (Hi Bestie!!)


Four places I'd rather be right now:
-Hawai'i
-Italy
-A quiet, beach with my books
-Snuggled in bed with the Hubby


Four things I don't eat:
-Mushrooms (they are death)
-Spicy foods (I try! Sorry!)
-Olives
-Barbeque Sauce


Four of my favorite foods:
If you have sugar, than you have my heart
-Raised donuts
-THIS...oh jeepers...now I NEED SOME. NOW!!!
-Pasta
-Pepperoni Meatball Calzone from Pizza T


Four TV shows that I watch:I don't watch a lot of TV, and when I do it is on Netflix. But I've enjoyed:
-Doctor Who
-BBC's Emma Miniseries
-Gilmore Girls
-Stargate SG-1


Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
-Seeing the good ole BFF
-Duluth 2015 Trip
-Rocking Usborne!
-a Lutsen trip with the friends! 


Four things I'm always saying:
-I love you Baby G
-No
-I wish I was reading right now
-I'm tired. 


Four people I tag:
Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat
Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy
Kelly @ Diva Book Nerd

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun post :) I've watch a lot of Disney movies in my time and I still love them all! I also say that "I'm tired" a lot, I guess it goes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Lady! Such a perfect nickname! :) I don't like mushrooms either - I can eat them if I have to, but I'd rather now, they just weird me out for some reason.


    I actually did this before, but thank you for thinking of me to tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Princess Bride and Disney! But no spicy food? D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose staying up late to read probably doesn't help?? But that is why coffee was invented!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the texture! And well, for me, the smell. When someone is cooking mushrooms I can't stop gagging :p
    I'll go hunt down your answers then :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I eat onions and garlic now. That was a big hurdle for me. I don't think I'd had onions until high school. OH, and bell peppers! I can do red bell peppers now! Go me! :D

    ReplyDelete