As a peek behind the blog post is much needed, I thought I should provide to you a few *lame* reasons I am so lame. Commence:
1. I took a brief visit to the ER. It was quite uneventful, long, tedious and unproductive. It was how ever probably the most hydrated I have been in quite some time.
2. I have an apparent complete lack of organizational skills. In one night alone:
I sent my husband and daughter to a gymnastics class.....one hour late.
I left my jacket at home. It was 20 degrees with quite the wind chill. I was wearing a t-shirt.
And on the way to my meeting (7:00-9:00 pm) I remembered I was on for snack duty at Baby Girl's school in the morning. I made donuts at 11:00 pm.
3. My brain can only handle one thing at a time because of these stellar organizational skills. If I am reading a book, than cleaning is completely out the window. In fact, getting sucked into a book at night can be quite dangerous as it most likely means I forget to set my alarm for the following morning's appointments.
4. I signed up for some blog tours. And then promptly forgot to write them down.
5. I've taken on a lot of 'little' projects. Things I signed up for because 'I'm not really doing anything'. All these little things have added up to me falling behind on general life.
So. As you can see: LAMES. That is why I ask all you lovely friends to not give up on me! One day I will get on top of the to-do list....one day....