Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2015 Library Challenge Update

See my original post here.

7a
I honestly have no idea if Sheila has been posting updates on Book Journey about the Library Challenge (oops on me), but I haven't tried contacting her either. She has had a rough year. 

I have been continuing to challenge myself however, because utilizing your local library is ALWAYS a good idea.



Once again the levels:
1-5 check outs in 2015 – NOVICE
6-11 check outs in 2015 – ROOKIE
12- 16 check outs in 2015 – INTERMEDIATE
17 – 22 check outs in 2015 – SEASONED
23 – 27 check outs in 2015 – EXPERIENCED
28 + check outs in 2015 – GOING PRO!
I am aiming for Seasoned and so far I have achieved: 20 books!! See which ones on my Goodreads shelf. Of course none of this counts the piles and piles of children's books I check out every week...
I am pretty much awesome :D So yes, I will be challenging myself for Experienced by the end of December! 
Anyone else using their library a lot??


No comments:

Post a Comment