Friday, July 5, 2013

A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!

*Post was originally posted at CSA here*


Hello All!!

First, a bit of fantastic news: I have my new blog up and running!!!

Sunrise Avenue is my new home for blogging about books, life, and let's face it: Doctor Who! I have copied all the Summer Lovin' posts over to that site, but will finish out the challenge here as well for continuity. Eventually I will delete them from here to keep the sites orderly. I am really excited about it and hope you go check it out (work in progress remember!). Feel free to give me pointers about what you like and don't like so I can keep working hard! Click to visit the Welcome page.

Today's participation post is simply to update the masses on our progress! I am proud to report some good success! First, a review of my goals

1. Read and complete Folly Beach by Dorothea Benton Frank
2. Read and complete an ebook
3. Participate in the daily blog link ups
4. Follow at least 2 new book bloggers

Goals 2, 3, and 4 have been accomplished! I meant to read more of Folly Beach yesterday, but it was busy and I was sick, so instead I laid in bed and started and finished another ebook, The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back. Goal one then is up in the air whether it will be finished then or not. 

CHALLENGE POST
COVER TITLE SCRAMBLE from Love. Life. Read.

Guidelines
  • Pick 5 from each month and unscramble them. Each grouping of letters is one word (the words are kept in order)
  • Put the answers in your blog post
  • Link it up!!
.....I should be good at this one.............said the liar.

May Titles:

1) hte   h5t   vewa The 5th Wave
2) 
eht   scetrsahnen
3) ginwre
4) sujt   neo   
skis Just One Kiss
5) 
yan   shduesc  lwil   od Any Duchess will do
6) 
ti   dha   ot   eb   uyo It had to be you
7) 
tols  dan   dfnuo Lost and Found
8) 
het   yelbon  gnki The Boelyn King
9) 
neoc  noup   a   niprec Once upon a Prince


June Titles:

1) het   nomo   dan  remo  The Moon and More
2) ormts  dna  egies Storm and Siege
3) rtas    dsceur  Star Cursed
4) teswe  lsat   ira  Sweet Last Air
5) het   crenwmeo
6) veorfre   oto   rfa Forever too Far
7) het  miatng   fo  deyrr  uanacvhga .....I was pretty sure it started "The mating.." Wrong!
8) wot  fo  a  dnki Two of a Kind
9)  neo   etswe  deri
10) hwta  hte   kedu   sesdeir What the Duke Desires
11) kifagn   ti 

July Titles:

1) fi   het  ohes   tisf   If the shoe fits
2) eth   eegd   fo  vnere 
3) rfits  gisht   a   veonl  
4) utre   lvoe  True Love
5) ehtre   tletil   rdswo  Three Little Words
6) eht   gniht  si  velia The Night is Alive
7) feprcte  gifln  Perfect Fling
8) scoseh  hte   gronw   ugy   veag   imh  het  gwonr  gefrni       
9) meoh  ot   kewihsy   kecre Home to Whiskey Creek


August Titles:

1) lafl   fo   veif  Fall of Five
2) wrnco    fo    gdminhit Crown of Midnight
3) hte   desah  fo  het   onom 
4) sero  bahrro   ni  mlobo
5) eht   rohe The Hero
6) gib   ysk diwengd Big Sky Wedding 
7) yatacasw  veoc  a  ltehrse  yab   venlo 
8)  siht   rilg   a   veonl  This Girl a Novel
9) mtetapinto Temptation


WHEW! Barely made it :) For loving to read, I am HORRIBLE at word games. Lucky there were enough easy ones for me to do each month! How did you do??


No comments:

Post a Comment