Welcome to Sunrise Drive!! Sunrise Drive will be my home for writing about life, books, and all my favorite sci-fi worlds....let's face it: mostly Doctor Who.
Who am I??
Well, I am Alyssa! I also blog over at Christian Sugar Addict. When I discovered the world of book blogging, I knew I need to jump in, but it just didn't seem to fit in with my mission for CSA. The basics of my life have been covered before so I will only cover the quickies here to introduce myself.
- Married for 4 years to my high school sweetheart. We have officially been together for 9 years
- I joyfully (and accidentally :D ) found out I was pregnant March 2012 and gave birth to Baby Girl October 15th.
This was a month ago..and don't worry, she's had a haircut since then!!
- My favorite past times include reading, watching Netflix, catching up on blog reading, playing with Baby Girl, and baking.
- Yes, my favorite color IS pink
- I love coffee, chocolate, and sugar. My three main dietary staples :)
- I don't read any particular genre exclusively. However, since I have discovered the YA section I have been pretty addicted. I read all the vampire books I could get my hands on as a teen, then I discovered Twilight and it busted open the doors of YA fantasy/sci fi fiction for me.
- I want to read more non-fiction, specifically biographies. Most, if not all, my non-fiction right now consists of Christian writing, and is slowly turning into parenting books.
What to expect on Sunrise Avenue:
- Reviews of books I read! I may go back to review books I have read previously as well.
- Doctor Who episode recaps. I am rewatching it for the third time, but the for the first time with Hubby watching as well. We are starting Doctor 11 episodes soon!!
- Other wonderful TV babble
- Once a month I participate in a link up called Twitterature. I am also hoping to jump in on other weekly link ups!
- LIFE! Don't think you can get away without oogling my Baby Child a few times a month :)
- Other things.
And I love making new bookish friends! Make sure to follow here, find me on Twitter (@am_zech), or my Goodreads page!!
Thanks for stopping by!