Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OUaTRaT Day 3 Update

OnceUponAReadaThon Once Upon a Readathon: Mini Challenge
As it stands: 
Finished Blood Calling
I am 55% through The Henchmen's Book Club
I visited a lot of blogs yesterday but didn't follow any! 
I posted my review for Valor!! Go check it out!

But man, wish I was further along in The Henchmen's Book Club. Life. Life, man.

How are your goals proceeding?? Leave your link the comments below!!


Here is the mini challenge from Dizneeee's World of Books:
"Tell me your favorite genrefavorite book within that genre, and your favorite character from the same genre."
Hmm, my favorite genre would be the mix of fantasy/paranormal/sci fi. I have so many favorites!! I will go the epic fantasy route and pick The World of Shannara. Within that world, probably Wren Ohmsford

Ever read epic fantasy??



2 comments:

  1. Life does get in the way of read-a-thons, but at least you finished one. Oh -- and half way is pretty good on the 2nd for three days.

    Following via GFC now too.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a little nerve wracking sometimes when others are finishing 8+ books in 3 days!
    And thanks for following! I will follow back via Feedly!

    ReplyDelete