Friday, January 8, 2016

2015 Flights of Fantasy Challenge Wrap Up


You can find my original post HERE from last January. I was aiming for 20 fantasy reads in 2015, including four of the host's favorite fantasy reads. By August however, I had already read 24 fantasy reads! SO I challenged myself to read another ten before the year ended. 


According to my Goodreads shelf: I finished the year with 35 (!!) fantasy reads! And I loved it :) Way better than the measly seven fantasy reads I read in 2014. I'm so glad I got back to my favorite genre this year. I am not planning on participating officially with the Flights of Fantasy 2016 challenge, but I do hope that I will read some great fantasy novels this year. 

I gave seven of my 2015 fantasy reads five stars, so I'll stretch the 'Top Five' into 'Top Seven Fantasy Reads of 2015'



Thank you Alexa Love Books and Hello, Chelly! for hosting this challenge! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment