Friday, January 23, 2015

Write On review-a-thon

This is me getting in under the wire for the...

Write On review-a-thon


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, for the FIRST TIME ever, it’s 3 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, January 23rd through Sunday, January 25th. Let’s get those reviews done!



I will complete my reviews for:
--Starry Night
--Romancing Your Better Half
--Beyond All Dreams
--Paper or Plastic (or at least written down in my journal)
--Stitching Snow
--1000 Pieces of You
--Give an Update on my Flights of Fantasy challenge

..and will schedule them out for the next two weeks. I will also *try* to update with links on this page when I have posted them :) Whew! Let's go!



Write On Review-a-Thon

1 comment:

  1. I got four done! But it was an oddly busy weekend. I'm 'cheating' and using tomorrow night to finish up!

    ReplyDelete