Sunday, January 25, 2015

Flights of Fantasy Update-January



Hello dear friends. I am sharing my January updates on my Flights of Fantasy challenge. (See? I CAN do this!). I read FIVE of my 20 books for the year! WOO-HOO!! And the five were....



Emissary (Legends of the Realm, #1)
Emissary by Thomas Locke
My review HERE

Stitching Snow
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Review..pending. Spoiler: LIKED it :D

Atlantis Rising
Atlantis Rising by Gloria Craw
My review (and giveaway!) HERE

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Review..pending. Spoiler: SWOON!

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Review...idk. Wasn't sure I was planning on reviewing this one...

And for February? I picked up 'Throne of Glass' and 'Winner's Curse'. These are two of my highlighted choices from my first post. CanNOT wait! See you next month!



P.S. Check out my Library 2015 challenge shelf

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're off to a running start! And what did you think of Cinder? I'm getting the feeling you weren't super excited about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was ...good...I don't know. My socks weren't blown off like I was expecting them to be. And perhaps my appetite was a bit ruined because I'd just recently read 'Stitching Snow' which has a similiar feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...that's a possibility. Well, maybe take a break and see if you're in the mood to try more of the series later. Or not. :)

    ReplyDelete